Our History – This is how it began
Our club was founded in June 2004 by four guys (Jeff Scruggs, Rodney Steadman, Mike Foster & Robert King) who just wanted to have fun with their cars. The Baltimore County Corvette Club, also known as the B-TRIPLE-C, is an active club drawing members from various areas in the Baltimore County community and the surrounding areas in Maryland. Presently the club has twenty plus members with most of the members owning newer model Corvettes from the years 1999 to 2023.
The mission of Baltimore County Corvette Club, incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, is to promote the history and operation of the Chevy Corvette while volunteering our time and providing contributions to designated charities in the Baltimore Metropolitan community. We do this by:
- Educating Baltimore community students on the history of and the safe operation of the Chevy Corvette
- Participating in community events, when available as requested
- Coordinating, participating in and contributing to the Bea Gaddy Life Center by hosting events like the annual Bea Gaddy Corvette Can Run to help feed the homeless
- Supporting the Veterans and their programs that promote outreach
- Providing planned trips, events and social activities that permit fellowship opportunities for our members and increased exposure to the community and beyond
Who We Are
Our membership consists of people of all ages, professions, and backgrounds. We enjoy participating in informal social outings as well as fellowshipping with other car clubs. We have traveled to shows all up and down the East Coast and have met many fellow Corvette owners & clubs along the way. We love to network so please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our officers.